Categories and Eligibility: For membership of Marina Club, it is mandatory to own a boat which is registered with Mercantile Marine Department (MMD). The boat should be parked at Marina Club. The application along with the registration of the boat should be should be addressed to the Secretary for processing the case. This club is exclusively for watersports enthusiasts.
- Scrutiny of application forms.
- Candidates having deficiencies in their application forms are reminded to clear these within a specific period.
- After removal of deficiencies a consolidated list of candidates is prepared.
- Executive Committee Meeting is called after preparation of final list.
- Candidates are interviewed before Executive Committee one by one for selection or otherwise.
- Regular Cat A
- Regular Cat B
- Special Temporary Members
Categories and Eligibility:
Checklist/Requirements: Candidates for Marina Club's membership required to be owner of a boat, the same should be registered in his name with MMD. He/She should also be member of Defence Housing Authority, Karachi .
- Selection Procedure: Following procedure is adopted for selection: